Sunday, March 10, 2013

Review: The Prince (A Selection Novella)

Title: The Prince (A Selection Novella)
Author: Kiera Cass
Released: March 5th, 2013

Summary:  Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection . . .

Before Aspen broke America's heart . . .

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life. . . .

Don't miss this thrilling 64-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.



My Review:

I was excited to find out about this Novella told from Prince Maxon's point of view. It made me get even more excited for The Elite.

What I loved: I loved that Maxon had a chance to share his side of the story. I enjoyed the insight into his thoughts and feelings as the process of The Selection began. This short story gives Prince Maxon even more appeal because readers can see him as a complete character, not someone else's perception of him.

What left me wanting more: Not much, really. I wish the story had actually been a little longer and we got to hear more from Maxon's point of view.

Final Verdict: Fans of The Selection will enjoy this. If you haven't read The Selection yet, pick it up and get The Prince as well!

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment