Sunday, March 17, 2013

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and a way to share with fellow readers and bloggers what books we got in that week.

Hi everyone!  I got a great package of books to review from YABC this week...and the picture I have is refusing to load so I'll just say that I'm really excited to have received this one.  I'll post the rest of them later.


Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein





I also bought A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry


It was Book Fair week at my school last week, so naturally I went shopping....I got lots of books for Easter Baskets and then I picked up this one for me

                                                Confectionately Yours #3: Sugar and Spice



Leave me a message in the comments and let me know what you guys got.  Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great books. Speaking of Book Fairs, I just helped at my daughters last week. It was so hard concentrating with all those awesome books surrounding me! LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete