Sunday, March 24, 2013

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  Book reviewers and bloggers can share what books we received for the week.

This week I rediscovered the 'free books' section on my Nook.  I picked up a lot of fun romances that are nice when I need something light.  The DaVinci Code was also free and I'm probably one of the five people on the planet that hasn't read that book so I downloaded that one as well.

             
               

These are just a few of my freebies this week...

And like many of you, I'm sure, I picked up Clockwork Princess.  I'm in the process of reading Clockwork Angel and it will probably be a while before I get to this latest one but I couldn't pass it up.



Leave me a comment and let me know what you got this week and any books you may be looking forward to this week!

4 comments:

  1. I got the Clockwork Princess as well. I am reading it now. Loving it so far. Have you started it yet? I am sad to see it end though! I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to start Clockwork Princess soon, I'm still reading Clockwork Angel but I could not pass up buying it this week (it was on sale at Target.) :)

      Delete
  2. So far my country has no new stocks for CP :(( i've been dying to get my copy already huhuhu

    new follower btw

    follow back?

    My IMB

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves_22.html#links

    WIN Shatter Me T-Shirts and a signed copy of Unravel Me to match

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Fake Fiancee looks like a good chick lit. It's been a while since I've read one.

    Here is what caught my arrow

    ReplyDelete