Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Review: From What I Remember

I was a huge fan of KARMA BITES so I was more than excited to read FROM WHAT I REMEMBER. What a roller coaster this book is, it reads so quick and light that I felt like I was watching a movie. Just when I thought what else could possibly happen, something does!

There is a lot going on in the book. The different points of view make it something special. While I loved Kylie, Will, and even Max...I really loved the bits thrown in from Jake, Kylie's brother. I think the portrayal of his character was right on.

This crazy trip to Mexico turns into quite the life experience for these High School Seniors. It is amazing what stress, anxiety, and even sadness can do to a person and how sometimes even young people need to UNLOAD. And boy, do they. 

This book highlights the most loyal of friendships and the excitement of an unexpected romance. There are struggles, successes, confessions, and more. All in all, a great summer read!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the great review Claire, it means a lot to us.

    valerie

    ReplyDelete