Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Review: His Fair Assassin: Grave Mercy (Book 1)


Oh my. GRAVE MERCY. What. a. book.  I heard a lot of hype about this book, so I wasn't too sure I wanted to read it....last time I followed the hype it did not go well for me.  After reading some reviews, I decided I would have to check it out.  I've been on a contemporary kick lately, so I wasn't sure how I would feel reading something in the historical fiction genre.


I started reading on Saturday and only got about 50 pages into it before I had to go to bed.  Those first 50 pages invaded my dreams.  Who doesn't want to have dreams about nun assassins?  It is lengthy but don't let that deter you.  If you are a fan of historical fiction don't miss this one.  If you like books with a strong female lead, don't miss this one.  If you like nun assassins, don't miss this one.


I can't wait for the second book...it'll be a while....but I can't wait!

You can find my 5 star review over at YABC including a summary and all of the publishing info.  I know there are some amazing books coming out this year but I have a feeling that this will make a lot of people's "best of" lists.

Go forth and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment