Sunday, April 1, 2012

2012 Goals Update

I posted some goals awhile back that I wanted to keep up this year.  Thought I would give you a little update on how I've been doing....


1. Read more- I want my students to read every night, so I need to as well. I've read A LOT!
2. Check out more books from the library. I have a sickness and I can't stay out of book stores...I keep buying!
3. Find some non-fiction books I like I FINALLY read The King's Speech. 
4. Go on vacation Going to Gulf Shores with my little family this summer.
5. Find a great face cleanser I got a recommendation for Bare Minerals face cleanser but I haven't tried it yet....
6. Do more DIY projects (thanks to pinterest, I have quite the list) I've done  a lot at school, just need to get cracking on the home front.
7. Don't leave my clean laundry folded up in baskets...put it away! FAIL.
8. Wear more dresses Since we skipped winter here in MO skirts and dresses have been my friend.
9. Fix my hair at least 4 days a week (lame I know, but I suffer from the just put it in a ponytail syndrome)  DONE!
10. Enjoy it! :) Always something I'm working on.


So I guess I've done alright so far.  Thanks for keeping up with me.  I'm looking forward to posting some fun crafty projects and more links to my YABC book reviews.  I've read some awesomesauce stuff.

By the way...here is a link to a blog that my sis-in-law and I have for all of our crafty things.  She's way craftier than I am but I try.

http://www.penguinsonthebottom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment