Monday, May 28, 2012

Review: Hourglass

In honor of TIMEPIECE being released in just a couple of weeks, I thought I would post my review to HOURGLASS.  If you loved Hourglass, you will LOVE Timepiece A.LOT.


I loved Hourglass! This book captivated me from the very first page. Before reading Hourglass, reading about time travel never seemed very interesting to me. Myra McEntire makes this story jump off the page and you instantly fall in love with her characters and the world she has created. Emerson, Michael, and Kaleb are quite the trio. I still can't decide; Michael, Kaleb, Michael, Kaleb...Kaleb...Michael. It's a tough decision, read it and you'll see why! 

I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel. I'm hoping there are more scenes with Emerson's best friend, Lily. She is a great friend to Emerson and has her own special story as well. I'm also hoping for a lot more Kaleb and Michael. :)


If you've always thought (much like me) that a book on time travel couldn't be that much fun to read, PLEASE pick this one up. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment